I have seen this in a YouTube video and I am thinking about doing it on my Disney YouTube channel, Parkers Do Disney. But this also works well with a blog post, so here I am. I will only keep it to five things on the Disney wishlist and keep it to Disney World things only.
As I always do, I will start with number 5.
5) Go on a shopping spree. I know this will be extremely dangerous and very bad for our bank account, but it would so much fun and all the things would look so good in our house and on me, mainly the bags hanging off my shoulder. They have so many nice bags in the shops.
4) Get a group photo with all the Disney Princesses together with you in the middle. I don't think I have ever seen a photo like this but how amazing would it be to get. My daughter would really like this to happen too.
3) Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It would be amazing to see all the villains out and about as you don't normally get to see them any other time of the year. And to do trick or treating in the Disney parks.
2) Stay in every Disney hotel from the value ones to the top ones where it would cost an arm and a leg to stay there. So far I have stayed in two. First trip was Caribbean Beach resort and our last trip was Port Orleans Riverside. Both have been very nice and I would stay in them again.
1) Own a house on Disney Property. You can now buy your own house on Disney property and the place is called Golden Oak. We went past this place every single day from our hotel to one of the parks. The houses cost between $2-3 million, but they all look amazing. As you're on Disney property it will only take you a few minutes to get to the parks. I know this one will probably never happen but a girl can dream.